Friday, August 29, 2008

Kennie Kat Quits Kraft

If any of you have been following my blog or have talked to me in the past twenty four hours, you will know that I had been put in a position that could not continue by the Kraft corporation. Apparently, unlike what was advertized, everything for all of my trips with the company were to be expensed. As I am still a poor college grad- all of these expenses could not be covered and the job would actually bankrupt me by the second week- I would be making less than I was spending. I have determined that in order to keep my sanity and not have another mental breakdown I should withdraw my application. I refuse to work for a company that is not ready for new employees, especially when the employees financial and mental health is on the line.

No comments: