Saturday, September 6, 2008

Updates

Though I doubt anyone actually reads this...

An update on the Kenniekat world:

  • Interview on the phone with the ICAC (institute of clean air companies) on Tuesday. This interview is a biggie.. for a job in DC which will hopefully pay as much as the living expenses for the area. Most of the time the people who work there are MIT and Harvard grads- the big engineer people. I'm a lowly Hood grad with an Environmental background going for an analyst position for one of the leading providers of air monitoring equipment in the world.
  • On Friday I have an interview with Aarcher- an environmental consulting firm in Annapolis. Much better shot getting this temp to hire position, but will most likely live at home until the hiring full time actually happens. Good company though.
  • I have been a lazy kenniekat who rarely gets dressed, barely leaves the house, and needs alot of prompting before spending any money or gas.
  • Cabin feaver after 4 monthes gives way to slight depression and the consumption of boredome foods while not really exercising... I actually miss Hood Aquatics right now.
  • Isolation is semi self imposed, as I cant afford to go out to where people are, and have started to become irritated with people in general- including myself. Maybe I should just become a hermit and live in a cabin away from everyone and mope.
  • I have given up dating for the time being til I figure out where/when I'm working. No point in trying to date when jobless, frugal, and still trying to figure out where I'm living. Will gladly go on any blind dates if people want however.

No comments: